Everybody young and old Loves Dragon ball episodes series. Whether it is Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z or Dragon Ball Super we love them all. Especially Dragon Ball Z/Super. So today I would love to share with you all 10 Dragon Ball To Dragon Ball Super Facts you may not know. This will be a fun list to go through
List of 10 Dragon Ball To Dragon Ball Super Facts
1. Frieza and Goku’s battle on Namek is the longest fight in anime history, with a length of nearly three (3) hours.
2. After Goku’s battle with Vegeta, Goku is hospitalized in Wukong Hospital. Wukong is the Chinese name for Goku.
3. Dragon Ball Super is the primarily the first Dragon Ball Episode series for twenty years. Also, it is the official continuation of Dragon Ball Z (1989), giving Dragon Ball GT as an alternative in (1996).
4. Beerus’ sibling Champa is named after ‘Champagne”, and fills in as a terrible parallel to Beerus (who was named after ‘Beer’. Also, Champa’s angel Vados is named after the apple cognac ‘Calvados’, filling in as a parallel to her sibling Whis (who was named after ‘Whiskey’
Top 5 Dragon Ball To Dragon Ball Super Facts
5. Piccolo is just 4 years older than Ultimate Gohan.
6. The popular scene where Nappa asks what is Goku’s power level before they fought and Vegeta shouts. ‘Its more than 9000!’. Then pounds his scouter in the English Dub is really incorrect. In the Japanese Manga, he shouts that it is more than 8000, not 9000.
7. Goku was 12 years of age toward the start of Dragon Ball. However, later on in the series, he reveals to Bulma he is actually 14 years old. Kid Goku admitted that he did not know how to count appropriately at first.
8. The vast majority of Goku’s close friends were his foes at a certain point. These are as follows:
Goku’s Dragon Ball Friends
Oolong: Once threatened a town until Goku brought him to justice.
Yamcha: A desert desperado who endeavored to loot Goku and organization. He stalked Goku for some time, need to give him a chance to discover the Dragon Balls so he could take them for himself.
Ox King: Guardian of Mount Frypan, he was irritated when Goku and organization meddled with his area.
Krillin: The bare priest came to prepare with Master Roshi, needing to get strong so he could both get consideration from young ladies and secure himself. He was youthful and self-important, and detested Goku at first, duping and compromising wherever in their preparation.
Tienshinhan and Chiaotzu: Originally extortionists who went from town to town carrying out similar wrongdoing again and again.
Piccolo/junior: The Father, the first Piccolo, was slaughtered by Goku when he threatened the world.
Puar: is alluded to as female in the anime and has a sharp girlie voice in many names, however, the series maker Akira Toriyama has dependably alluded to the character as male.
Dragon Ball Episode Series
9. The Dragon Ball Series has been named into English multiple times.
The first series was done in the US in the late eighties. The dub was done for the whole series, and a few characters experienced awfully superfluous name changes. For instance, Korin moved toward becoming Whiskers The Wonder Cat, and Goku wound up named Zero.
The second attempt was just of the initial thirteen scenes, and they were altered harshly. It was a joint endeavor among Seagull and FUNimation and it was a terrible one.
10. The third and latest attempt at dubbing Dragon Ball series was done by FUNimation straightforwardly. They did the whole episode series and their interpretations/certainties/and so on were substantially more precise than its ongoing attempts.
That’s it for my Top 10 Dragon Ball To Dragon Ball Super Facts I hope you enjoyed it.
Related: Top 10 Facts about Piccolo
Related: Top 10 Facts about Goten